Non-Filed Tax Returns

T: (503) 657-6055

If you are behind on filing your tax returns, this is not a situation to take lightly.

Let Serenity Tax & Accounting help you get you the peace of mind you deserve by helping you get in compliance with the law. If you voluntarily file your delinquent returns you'll likely avoid further problems other than having to pay the interest and penalties.

If you wait for the IRS to file your returns for you, they are filed in the best interest of the government, usually with little or none of the deductions you are entitled to.

Please complete the form below to get a free consultation with our tax specialist.

Best Time To Call